Robin's Schedule Page
"Life in Alaska isn't always easy, but it has its rewards!"
- April 13, 2007, 7 PM - Meet the Artist series for the Alaska
Fine Arts Academy.
- Jitters in Eagle River
- January 26th, 2007, 9PM. Anchorage
- Wednesday, January 24, 7 PM, Song Writer's Circle at Organic
Oasis. Call Robin at 688-2032 to participate.
- Tuesday, February 6, 2007, Mission View Club House,Tucson, AZ.
- September 9th, 2006, evening performance, Dillingham, Alaska, with
Robin will be sharing a show with her all-time hero, Kristina Olsen,
hosted by the Dillingham Arts Council. (Yippee!!!)
- September 22-24, 2006, Seward Music Festival - check back for time and
- August 26th, 2006, 3:30-4:30 and 6:30-7:00 PM.
Alaska State Fair, Palmer, Alaska.
Robin will be doing two sets at the state fair on the Bluebonnet Stage.
Caiti Mae will join her for part of the performance.April 15-17, 2005 - Alaska Folk Festival - Juneau, AK
- February 11, 2005 - Full length show in Tucson, AZ. Call
520-741-1095 for details.
- February 4, 2005 - Opening for Christine Lavin - Pioneer Theater,
February 3, 2005 - Opening for Seamus Kennedy - Chilkoot Charlie's in
Anchorage at 7:00.
April 8th, Anchorage
Public Library on Muldoon, Family sing-along, time to be determined.
- April 8, Vernal Equinox
Music Festival, Mother Lode Lodge, Hatcher Pass, Alaska. Come to Hatcher
Pass, spend the day enjoying the outdoors, then come relax at the Mother Lode
and enjoy the music. Starts at 2:00 PM and continues until the last
musician goes to bed.
- Alaska Music Festival in Juneau, Alaska, Saturday, April 15, 9:00 PM, Centennial Hall
and a family concert earlier that day. The Alaska Music Festival is one of our favorites!
Folklife, Seattle Center, Sunday, May 28, 5:00 PM in the Rainier Room.
Additional information is available on-line and the schedule will be posted
on-line April 15th.
- Robin opens for Christine
Lavin in the Discovery theater on March 4th. A show not to be
- See Robin and Lou at Vagabond Blues Coffee House in Palmer on February 26
starting at 8:00 PM.
- Robin appears in Tucson, AZ on February 11th.
- Special Event! Robin and Lou
will be holding a special concert February 5, 2000 at the Wilda Marston Theater, 8:00
PM to announce the release of each of their new albums! Robin released
her latest "Pass It On" in November, and Lou's "Lou Nathanson
Unglued". Tickets available at Metro!
- Watch for Robin at the 2000 Anchorage Folk Festival,
Saturday, January 22 around 9:00 PM!
- July 9, 1999, 12:00 - 1:00 PM, Potsdam Summer Festival, Potsdam, N.Y. Come enjoy a day in the sun and listen to Robin on the Market Street Stage, in front of Northern Music.
- July 10, 1999, 1:00 PM, Children's/Family show as part of Potsdam Summer Festival, Potsdam, N.Y. Stroll through the crafts show at Ives Park, then stop at the gazebo and listen to Robin next to the Racquette River. Can't think of a better way to spend the day!
- May 29, 9:40 P.M., Rainier Room, Northwest Folk Life Festival, Seattle, Washington. How is it that several of her friends and even one person who had never met her can pick her out of a crowd of 250,000 people? Send us an e-mail to find out.
- May 22 - 23, 1999, Valdez, Alaska. Kind of like a mini tour of lovely Price Willaim Sound area. Actually a benefit of the public radio station in Valdez.
- May 8 - 9, 1999, Cordova, Alaska. Robin makes another of her annual pilgrimages! The annual fund raiser for the high school debate team.
- November 14th, Wilda Marston Theater, 8:00 PM, APRN Song of the Year Finals! Tickets at Borders and CARRS Tix!
- Watch for Robin at the 1998 Alaska State Fair in Palmer! Great Weather! Met Tom May who took her recordings to play on his syndicated show "Rivercity Folk!"
- May 2, 1998, 8:00 PM, Robin will be opening for Tom Paxton at the Alaska Center for the Performing Arts. This one is not to be missed!!!. Tickets are on sale now at Carrs Tix and going fast!
- March 21, 1998, Mother Lode Restaurant/Hotel in Hatcher Pass, Alaska. Come be part of the Equinox Festival!
- Northwest Folklife Festival, Saturday, May 24th, and Sunday, May 25th.
- Excellent festival, and the weather was unbelievable! Watch for Robin again next year.
- Hunter Creek Bluegrass Festival, Hunter Creek, Alaska. A home town favorite with the best bluegrass Alaska has to offer. You won't find a music festival that has a better view. Contact Ken Terry at (907)338-3743 for more information.
- The music was fantastic. The guest artists remarked at the view and the down home family atmosphere of the festival. This festival is always on Robin's schedule.
Norwood Concert on the Green, Norwood, New York, Wednesday, July 9, 1997, 7:00 PM. Call Joe Liotta at (315)353-2437 for more information.
What a treat to have performed for so many family and friends. It was a great experience to play in my home town.
- Kodiak Music Festival, Kodiak, Alaska. July 18th - 20th, 1997
- Anderson Music Festival, Anderson, Alaska. July 25th - 27th. One of the best festival in Alaska. This one is highly recommended.
Alaska State Fair, Palmer Alaska. Saturday, August 30, 1:30 & 3:30 - Bluebonnet Stage; 6:30 - Borealis Theater opening for
Country Star Doug
Supernaw! Sunday, August 31, 1:30 3:30 - Bluebonnet Stage; 6:30 - Borealis Theater opening for
Country Star Doug Supernaw.
March 7th, 1998, Talkeetna, Alaska. Excellent Show! Please continue to support KTNA
Stay tuned for frequent updates to this page.
back to Robin's home page"
Robin Hopper, P.O. Box 670549, Chugiak, Alaska 99567
Phone: (907) 688-2032
Please drop us a line. We'd love to hear from you. E-mail us at:
using FrontPage 2000, fixed with NOTEPAD.EXE
Last updated on 4/21/2007 by email@example.com.